Automatically record everything they do!
BrutalByte proudly presents the award-winning software Spytector KeyLogger.
In the case you are looking after undetectable monitoring tools, keyloggers (keystroke loggers),
spy software, this is the place you need. Stop wasting your time with
free or cheap keyloggers that aren't working, Spytector is your solution. The full version of Spytector is undetected
by all the well known antivirus products.
Spytector is the most stealth monitoring software, the ideal undetectable keylogger which can be used by home and corporate users. Spytector keylogger is using advanced hooking and stealth techniques, being completely invisible in the Task Manager (on all Windows systems, including Windows Vista and Windows 7).
Spytector is the most advanced and in the same time easiest to use keylogger (keystroke logger) money can buy. The keylogger interface is pretty intuitive, despite the advanced technology involved the configuration is straightforward.
Spytector server size is extremely small, the keylogger is remotely deployable. In other words, you don't have to install the keylogger on all your computers, just build a server with the settings you need and install only the server.
It doesn't matter if the monitored computer is behind a firewall or a router, in a LAN or if it has a dynamic IP address, the keystroke logger will send the logs at your email or FTP address in complete stealth mode.
Spytector is a try-before-you-buy keylogger software, you are able to fully evaluate its functionality before making a purchase.
- find what websites are your kids visiting
- find if someone is misusing your PC
- find with who is your spouse chating online
- find what are your employees doing at work
- restrict the internet browsing on your PC
- restrict the applications using on your PC
*for both personal and institutional use*
- undetectable even for advanced users
- Email and FTP log delivery
- Protected Storage info may be included in the log
- stealth log delivery
- keylogger server works even on Guest account
- keylogger filter (only specific websites are tracked)
- and many more